CÁC PHÚC LỢI DÀNH CHO BẠN
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
– Field force Management (Promoters & Merchandisers): (FF)
• Execute retail plan according to the goals of Channel MKT team (FF)
• Reallocate field force based on store grades
• Reclassify field force’s major R&R
• Prioritize field force’s core activities
• Develop supporting tools (SMK+ training)
• Develop KPIs & compensation scheme aligned with KPI
• Lead agency management (contract, R&R, KPI, policy, payroll)
• Drive cost synergies (Budget, ROI)
– In-store Marketing:
• Execute in-store Display (fixture and POP) as guideline from HQ and Trade Marketing. Customize displays based on retailers format and shop space (Display + SMK)
• Maintain good quality of the Displays (Display)
• Manage Samsung shelf share and Display target and implement new product displays in stores (Display + FF)
• Support MKT events as needed (display + FF)
– POS Management:
• Ensure proper report from Field force
• Upload data (FF + Display AV)
• Data analysis (Business Analyst broadly communicate to right people)
• Field market sensing report (FF)
• Follow up executions
– Budget Management: Plan & manage within budget with discipline (FF + Display)
– Channel Management for the business category:
• Lead channel strategy and account segmentation & stores segmentation
• Lead resource allocation & strategic planning for retail execution (i.e. investment guidelines, distribution, display and pricing management)
• Set performance target for each segment and high priority accounts
– Develop plan to improve channel coverage
– Plan long term demand for no of store display & field force manpower.
– Understand shopper insights – Analyze customer/trade issues & identify opportunities
– Lead process & tools that drive customer & “sell-out” focus
• RM day, analysis, Report (MCS, IHS, PSI, Stock out, Shelf share, Coverage, Price, MKT info)
– Be the owner of Co-MKT and recommend to Brand Development
– Ensuring alignment across the Sales and Marketing organizations on field sales needs and marketing initiatives by channels and accounts
– Provide inputs and channel plans to the development of Product launches (LLP) and lead the deployment of the initiative to Sale and Field force
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
• At least 8-10 years of experience Trade marketing roles for successful and fast growing Industry.
• Successful and experienced nationwide sale position or at least 4-6 years of experience in Modern Trade Manager for FMCG.
• Very good presentation & communication skill.
• Hard working & careful.
• Ability to work individually or in team.
• Very good English communication